As for any family news, we are all doing pretty well now. Gage got a tutoring job at his school! He's enjoying his work, school, and his many projects he's been working on at home. Zoe and I are used to spending a lot of time in our home but not quite as much as we have the past couple weeks. Zoe has had a cold for about 3 weeks now and last week I was sick with a cold which I still have but not nearly as bad as before. Most of my time lately has been spent sitting on my couch watching Zoe, reading, on the computer, or watching TV. Now that I'm feeling better I have a long list of things that need to get done in the house!
Lately, Miss Zoe Kimberly has been up to:
- Singing a song! "laaada, laaaaaaada, layayda..." while swaying back and forth. It is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
- Placing her toys on top of the diaper boxes then knocking them off. Repeating this process over and over.
- Hiding behind things and peaking out or around to get my attention - her version of "peek-a-boo" :)
- Walking behind her Walk and Ride toy! (As of yesterday, her 11 month "birthday") She holds onto the handle and pushes, then walks as it pulls her.
- Pointing at everything and saying either "dis" or "dada"
- Throwing her cheerios down to the dogs instead of eating them. One day while she was doing this she was saying, "uh oh" with each cheerio!
- Swimming for the first time! We went to an indoor pool last Friday. Gage and I took turns playing with her in the pool for about 45 minutes. She loved it! She just didn't understand the effect of splashing water. :)
- Meeting Kyera for the first time on Wednesday (the 11th). She reached over and "pet" her head. It was soooo cute! I'll post a few pictures of this later.