Monday, August 31, 2009
It is the end of August..
The end of August! This month just flew by.
It's the beginning of another week. Today marks the first day of a road trip for Gage's Mom, Grandparents, and younger brother Brad! They will be on the road for 4-5 weeks. For those of you who know Brad and are interested in reading Brad's travel blog, send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll give you the link!
While they are gone I will be taking over Brad's weekly paper route. He delivers the local shopping news once a week to 3 different neighborhoods. This will tie in great with my walking plan!
Gage is continuing with his school, tutoring other students, homework, and working. The first couple weeks of school are always the most difficult to get through. It's hard to adjust to him being so busy. There is a light at the end of the tunnel this year though! He will graduate, get a job, and then... we'll have to re-adjust to him working a full-time job haha.
Zoe's New Adventures:
- Many, many trips to the pantry to take out the Cheerios, find Mommy or Daddy, and say "CheeO? CheeO?"
- Climbing up and gracefully getting down from the couch. She decided that falling down head first was just not the way to go.
- She says well over 100 words now. I can actually somewhat have a conversation with her!
- Favorite things to say: "Awk" (Walk), "I see you!", "Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!", "Foo" (food), "Tissue", "Trash", "All duhh!" (All Done), "Daeee" (Daddy).
- She has started to announce when she needs a diaper change. We take this as the first indication that we need to get started on potty training soon!
The "Women's March" was held this week. As I read signs that were held up by so many of the women, my heart breaks at the s...
November is over. This frenzied year is coming to a close. This year has surpassed all of my expectations so far, with both the goo...
A New Baby On January 17th, the day after my 32nd birthday, I learned that I was pregnant again! It wasn't a total surprise but at t...
What is the purpose of education? I believe the sole purpose of all education is to know God and make Him known. Proverbs 1:7 says that...