- Leaves changing and falling to the ground.
- The cooler weather!
- Breaking out the sweaters and long sleeved shirts.
- Raking leaves: I've actually never done it before so I'm excited to try something new.
- Picking apples the Apple Orchard!
- Apple cider.
- Picking out pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch.
- Cooking and pureeing a pumpkin to use in a few recipes.
- Baking pumpkin seeds.
- Zoe's second attempt at coloring. I printed out a picture of a pumpkin. I plan to give her some orange crayons and have at it! :) Her first attempt was in a restaurant, she tried to eat the crayons.
- Tons of beautiful photographing opportunities!
- Getting out my autumn decorations for the house!
- Our first Garage Sale since we've lived in Sioux Falls.
- Finding a cute little costume for Zoe for Halloween.
- Fall into Reading Challenge - this year I will set a lower goal than I did last year and only include books I own already. Last year I made it through half a book! haha.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Autumn has Arrived!
Things I am looking forward to this season...
The "Women's March" was held this week. As I read signs that were held up by so many of the women, my heart breaks at the s...
A New Baby On January 17th, the day after my 32nd birthday, I learned that I was pregnant again! It wasn't a total surprise but at t...
I remember how I felt when I was about to turn twenty-two. All birthdays up until that one were fairly significant, but twenty-two was the ...
One of the most important portions of our Classical Conversations community day is the opportunity to give weekly presentations. Practic...