- Improve my understanding of why God has me here and improve my eternal perspective on life.
- Do something (or many things) to spread the Gospel of Christ.
- Focus on improving our marriage (as we should always be doing).
- Learn how to clean everything in my house properly.
- Read Bible from start to finish.
- Figure out more ways to show my girls that I adore them.
- Get everything in order / purchase studio equipment so that in late 2015 I can re-start my photo business.
- Spend quality time with all of my Grandparents.
- Road trip to a few states I haven't yet been to!
- Get in the habit of mailing cards and gifts to family members on their birthdays and anniversaries.
- Spend a full weekend with Amanda and Shannon
- Spend more time with my Dad.
- Host a party at our home that isn't a birthday party.
- Complete all of my photo projects that I have planned. I have so many!
- Find a good friend in Sioux Falls that likes to go out for coffee every once in a while.
- Learn how to dress. Put at least some effort into my style.
- Start cooking soups, make homemade tortillas, and bake bread.
- Create a super organized filing system.
- Go back to Hawaii.
- Run a half marathon or at least a 5k
- Lose 20 Lbs and work on my upper body strength because... I have none. I can't even do a "girls" push up.
- Figure out some sort of exercise routine again (other than running).
- More water, tea, and coffee vs soda.
- Get more sleep!
- Laugh more, worry less.
- Look back on my first 30 years. Create a special book of photos and favorite memories. Things I've learned. Things to pass on to my girls.
- I want to be able to sew something without any help.
- Get better so that I can have another baby.
- Get amazing family portraits taken! Preferably in Oceanside.
- Make some progress on learning how to play guitar!
Monday, January 6, 2014
30 Before 30
30 Before 30
I have one year and 10 days to complete these things.
The "Women's March" was held this week. As I read signs that were held up by so many of the women, my heart breaks at the s...
November is over. This frenzied year is coming to a close. This year has surpassed all of my expectations so far, with both the goo...
A New Baby On January 17th, the day after my 32nd birthday, I learned that I was pregnant again! It wasn't a total surprise but at t...
What is the purpose of education? I believe the sole purpose of all education is to know God and make Him known. Proverbs 1:7 says that...